19 October, 2012

The song of the heart Guru



In whirling galaxies above, in amongst
the glowing stars, there I dwell in bliss,
stable in the centre of each one,
In all beings too do I reside in their
wondrous inner core,
Oh so near, yet so far for those that fail
to bring me to the fore.

Like the dark in the heavens is dispelled
by the pure pristine Light, so can I,
once I am found, clear that clutter
That for eons has blocked your Sight…
Sing with me, give your dreams away
For they are just that, they hold no sway
Like passing clouds, meteors in the sky,


All phenomena…just fly by!
All phenomena…just fly by!

I sing the language of the heart, I am like
Blossoms kissed by sun, ever ready to reveal
Their beauty and no one do they shun.
Each opens with equanimity, nothing to conceal
My Light is powerful, it shines so Bright
to blessed beings that birth Insight.
Wake up now, wake up now, stay with me,

And this I Know: you will soon be free.
Yes I Know: you will soon be free!

Darkness is the black hole of deluded fools,
It consumes all that have lost their way,
Thinking this and that, they wander off the path
I cry out to each and all: please don’t stray!

Join me in this joyful song: forget me not,
For I am far and yet so near,
I conquer all the doubts and each and every fear.

Like a mirror, Ego reflects all that is within,
It projects all perceptions conjured by the mind,
But all is you and you are all: I am yours and you
Are mine: Sing this song with me.
As the sun shines equally upon you and they,
to all who awaken do I reveal my Face
All faults and stains I forever sweep away.

Remove the veils of darkness, avoid Black Hole
Rest your mind and let it be, leaving thoughts
and senses, you WILL experience Me dear Soul
Though you may feel alone, I have never left
When we meet this blessing you will receive
That of All Knowing Sight.

Voyage ever deeper into the Cave of Truth,
Witness darkness vanquished by the Light,

Child of Buddha, sing with me, forget me not
For together we can untie this endless Knot.
Like the nectar of the flowers draws the
Bees to its scented core, come back to me
Forget me not, do not leave your Life to fate
For you see, the key of life is truly in your heart
And it is really I, your Clear pure state.

It is I, your Clear pure state.

Written and offered by student Somwang for a special Forest Monk Luang Po’ Sathorn September 2012, in a sacred location in the forests of Sukhotai (Copyright)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment which will be reviewed by the administrator.