03 May, 2014

Thank you ! GRAZIE


Photo credit: www.sendscraps.com

As my extended Italian tour comes to a close, I would like to thank all those compassionate friends and family that have so actively welcomed, encouraged me and supported the Sukhothai Volunteer project. I will bring your love and your gifts to the wonderfully talented students that really deserve them. Also I have had some of the most incredible lunches and dinners that in addition to being delicious, were spiced with love and care. Thank you so much! There are too many of you to mention but you all know who you are. Your warmth and friendship have meant a lot to me! I wish you all the success possible and may your kindness be returned to you a million fold. 
Somwang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment which will be reviewed by the administrator.