03 November, 2014

Sukhotai Loy Kathong festival

I was very fortunate to have been invited to accompany staff and students of Bangkeang Wittaya  to witness my first experience of Loy Krathong at the Sukothai's World Heritage Historical Park. This was truly a world class event that I would encourage everyone to try to see at least once in their lifetime. This spectacular show reflects the early days of the early Kingdom of Sukothai and the origins of this festival. I must congratulate the choreographers, organizers and artists for a truly spectacular experience. I have attempted to take some photos that I share with our friends and supporters who can tolerate my rather poor photographic skills...
For more info please see:
http://www.thaitravelblogs.com/2014/10/celebrate-loy-krathong-in-sukhothai-2-6-november-2014/

  Together with Staff and students...
 Who did a good job practicing English with me...
 and were quite cheerful about it!
 M1 - M3 students attended...
Light and sound show...  
 With elephant actions scenes...
 An amazing performance...




 



























A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE AND EVENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment which will be reviewed by the administrator.